The archaeological site Lucentum is about 6 km north of the center of Alicante. Here you can see important finds from the Roman city of Lucentum, the predecessor of the current city of Alicante.
The site is approximately 30.000 square meters in size. This makes it one of the largest archaeological sites in the region.
Lucentum is part of the archaeological museum of Alicante (MARQ). Combi tickets are therefore available for the various MARQ sites.
kind of trip :
entrance fee :
* standard ticket : 2 euro
* reduced price : 1,20 euro (students, 65+)
* free for children <8 years
* on Sundays and public holidays : 1,20 euro
opening hours :
* June 16 to September 15 :
° Tuesday to Saturday : 9 am - 1 pm and 6 pm - 9 pm
° Sunday and public holidays : 9 am - 1 pm
* September 16 tot June 15 :
° Tuesday to Saturday : 10 am - 2 pm and 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm
° Sunday and public holidays : 10 am - 2 pm
* closed on Monday
* Carrer Diosa Tanit, 03016 Alicante
* GPS : 38.364865,-0.438684
* Torrevieja : 55 km, 50 minutes
* Guardamar : 47 km, 45 minutes
* La Marina : 34 km, 35 minutes