kind of trip :
entrance fee :
* standard ticket : 2 euro - reduced price: 1,20 euro (students, 65+)
* free for children < 8 years
* on Sundays and public holidays : 1,20 euro
opening hours :
* June 16 to September 15 :
° Tuesday to Saturday : 9 am - 1 pm and 6 pm - 9 pm
° Sunday and public holidays : 9 am - 1 pm
* September 16 to June 15 :
° Tuesday to Saturday : 10 am - 2 pm and 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm
° Sunday and public holidays : 10 am - 2 pm
* closed on Monday
* Puerto Deportivo, 03560 El Campello
* GPS : 38.432436,-0.381956
* Torrevieja : 76 km, 60 minutes
* Guardamar : 64 km, 50 minutes
* La Marina : 45 km, 45 minutes
Illeta dels Banyets
Illeta dels Banyets is located on a small peninsula in El Campello, about 9 km north of Alicante.
The peninsula was once torn from the mainland as a result of an earthquake. It is approximately 10.000 square meters in size, of which the archaeological site occupies 4.000 square meters.
The site is of great historical importance because traces can be found from various eras such as the Bronze Age and Roman times.
The baths are on the edge of the peninsula, partly in the sea. These were once part of a Roman building.
Illeta dels Banyets is part of the archaeological museum of Alicante (MARQ). Combi tickets are therefore available for the various MARQ sites.