Cartagena - Plaza de toros
 
Plaza de toros
 
 
The Bullring of Cartagena was built in 1853 on top of the ruins of the Roman Amphitheater. The grandstand has 3 floors.
 
The arena was closed in the mid-1980s. In 2008, a start was made on partially demolishing the arena in order to expose the Roman remains. Since then, the arena is no longer accessible to the public. Given the many differences in height in Cartagena, it is possible to get a good view of the arena from several places.
kind of trip :
* building
address :
* Plaza de Toros 1, 30202 Cartagena
* GPS : 37.600640,-0.979685
distance :
* Torrevieja : 57 km, 40 minutes
* Guardamar : 68 km, 50 minutes
* La Marina : 76 km, 60 minutes
most recent update : 4 April 2019