Mazarron is a city on the Spanish southeast coast, a few dozen km to the west of Cartagena. In addition to Mazarron, the city with around 35.000 inhabitants includes Puerto de Mazarron, Camposol and Bolnuevo, among others.
Besides beaches, a marina and a castle, the area also has some very special sights such as the limestone formations of Bolnuevo and the cannons of Mazarron.
* website : visitamazarron.com
* phone : (+34) 968 594 426
* Oficina de Turismo : Plaza Toneleros, 30860
Puerto de Mazarron
* GPS : 37°33'53.8"N 1°15'37.6"W - 37.564941, -1.260439
* Torrevieja : 95 km, 60 minutes
* Guardamar : 105 km, 70 minutes
* La Marina : 114 km, 75 minutes