Terra Natura - Aqua Natura Murcia
Terra Natura and Aqua Natura are 2 famous parks in Benidorm. What many do not know is that these parks have a smaller brother in Murcia. Unlike the parks in Benidorm, there is only 1 park in Murcia that includes both the animals and the aqua park.
The largest part of the park in Murcia is occupied by Terra Natura. There are many animals present such as zebras, lions, hippos and various bird species. There is also a show with birds of prey and a sea lion show.
The aqua park includes a play area for children, several slides and a quiet river where you can float on inflated tires.
The park is open the entire year. The aquapark section only opens at the end of May and closes its doors around mid-September.
Photos: Lieven Cauwenberghs
kind of trip :
* animal park
entrance fee 2020 :
* summer : animal park + water park :
° adult : 25 euro
° children 3 - 12 years : 20 euro
° +60 years : 20 euro
* winter : only the animal park
° adult : 18 euro
° children 3 - 12 years and retired : 14 euro
* childeren 0 - 2 years : free
* There is a reduced rate for disabled and large families
opening hours 2020 :
* every day from 10:00 am except 25 December and 1 January
* closing hour varies between 5:00 pm and 8:00 pm
* water park open from May 23 until September 27 (not every day)
* detailed opening hours can be found on the website of the park :
* Calle Regidor Cayetano Gago - 30100 Espinardo Murcia
* GPS : 38°00'42.8"N 1°09'54.1"W - decimal 38.011886,-1.165035
* Torrevieja : 63 km, 50 minutes
* Guardamar : 62 km, 50 minutes
* La Marina : 61 km, 50 minutes