When tourists hear the name Orihuela, most of them only think about Orihuela-Costa with its famous beaches such as Mil Palmeras, Cabo Roig, Campoamor and Playa Flamenca. A dozen kilometers inland there is also Orihuela city that has a lot of beautiful places.
Orihuela (including Orihuela Costa) covers more than 360 square kilometers and has more than 80.000 inhabitants. There are many beautiful buildings such as the casino, the old university and the cathedral. The Rio Segura runs through the center of the city.
* website : www.orihuela.es
* e-mail : email@example.com
* phone : (+34) 965 304 645 - (+34) 965 302 747
* tourist info : Plaza de la Soledad 5, Oirhuela
* GPS : 38°05'09.6"N 0°56'43.1"W - 38.085988, -0.945312
* Torrevieja : 31 km, 36 minutes
* Guardamar : 32 km, 35 minutes
* La Marina : 32 km, 34 minutes