Guadalest is a small town with just under 200 inhabitants that attracts around 2 million tourists annually. Half of the town and most sights are on top of a mountain. The enchanting view that you have from above on the nearby blue reservoir is one of the reasons for going on an excursion. The most important attraction is the castle that is at the very top of the mountain. In addition, there are more than 5 museums and many shops in the small town.
The old center on top of the mountain is in fact 1 large museum. You can only reach this on foot after a steep climb and many stairs.
* website : www.guadalest.es
* e-mail : email@example.com
* phone : (+34) 965 885 298
* toeristische dienst : Avenida de Alicante, Guadalest
* GPS 38°40'33.0"N 0°11'57.8"W - 38.675845, -0.199380
* Torrevieja : 118 km, 100 minutes
* Guardamar : 110 km, 90 minutes
* La Marina : 97 km, 75 minutes