Terra Mitica is the largest amusement park on the Costa Blanca and also one of the larger in Spain. What is striking from the moment you enter the park, is the high level of thematization.
The park has done its best to protect waiting guests against the bright sun. That is why pieces of cover have been placed above many queues and there are refreshing sprinklers in many places.
In 2013, Terra Mitica was split into Terra Mitica Park and Iberia Park. Iberia Park was a separate park that was only open in the summer and where you had to pay per attraction. Meanwhile both are one again but the part of the previous Iberia Park is still only open during the high season.
Take swimming gear (especially for children) when you go to Terra Mitica. The park has an extensive water feature where children will be able to refresh and play with great pleasure. A large Jacuzzi area has also been installed in the Iberia section.
Tip: the park often works with coupons that are handed out in the entrance hall of Alicante airport and in shopping centers. In addition, there are sometimes promotions in collaboration with a hamburger chain or a soft drink producer.
kind of trip :
* amusment park
entrance fee 2020 :
* low season: until 3 July and from 31 August:
° adult: 39 euros (34 online)
° children from 4 to 12 years & seniors (65+): 28 euros (25 online)
° disabled: 20 euros
* high season: July 4 to August 30:
° adult: 49 euros (44 online)
° children from 4 to 12 years & seniors (65+): 35 euros (32 online)
° disabled: 24 euros
opening hours 2020 :
* open from April 4 to November 1 (not every day)
* Open daily from June 23 to September 6 (sometimes until 10:30 PM)
* see website park for all details : www.terramiticapark.com
* Partida del Moralet, 03502 Benidorm
* GPS : 38°33'26.8"N 0°09'28.0"W - decimal 38.557456,-0.157784
* Torrevieja : 97 km, 65 minutes
* Guardamar : 88 km, 60 minutes
* La Marina : 75 km, 50 minutes