Rojales has its own aqua park. This is located in Ciudad Queasada and was opened in 1986.
With an area of 21.000 square meters, it is not the largest aqua park in the area (that honor goes to Aquapolis in Torrevieja), but in terms of price / quality this park should not be inferior to its larger competitor.
The park consists of a large swimming pool, a (water) play area with slides for children, a few ordinary slides, 2 fast kamikaze slides and a water slide that you descend into a inflated tire.
The park does not want to increase the crowds unlimited. That is why there is a counter at the entrance that shows the number of people who can still access the park. Full is full. Especially in the afternoon it often happens that you have to wait until enough people have left the park before you can enter.
kind of trip :
* amusement park
entrance fee 2019 :
* children up to 3 years : free
* children up to 10 years : 14 euro
* from 11 years : 16 euro
* 65+ : 14 euro
opening hours 2019 :
* from 27 May to 30 June: 11 am - 6 pm
* from July 1 to August 21: 11 am - 7 pm
* from August 22 to September 5: 11 am - 6 pm
* phone : (+34) 966 71 86 12
* Calle Norte s/n, 03170 Rojales (Ciudad Quesada)
* GPS : 38°04'16.6"N 0°43'24.0"W - decimal 38.071263, -0.723327
* Torrevieja : 12 km, 16 minutes
* Guardamar : 9 km, 16 minutes
* La Marina : 16 km, 20 minutes